Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Building inspection project finally starts. I went to the seletar camp with the other engineers and was separated from gabriel n andre. It seems that i was attached to a very exp engineer n everything went on smoothly but nt for andre, gabriel n company. Did learn alot there n just felt as if the army ppl there should find it weird to see a young students there. haha. Time spent in the office sure passes very fast. Two hrs are still enough to finish 1 complete report but i still prefer to be in the office rather than going to the seletar camp which is so hot n uncomfortable. I even saw a snake during the inspection n the room of some of the army soldiers are filled wif hot n sexy bikini girls poster. HAHA. I believe nt going to MI or JC may be a good choice for me also. Working in this JPL consultant really allow me to gain alot of knowledge.

No comments: